Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: iPod touch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    iPod touch

    I just purchased an iPod touch and it is awesome. If the iPhone is any sweeter than this I will be buying one no doubt.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: iPod touch

    Isn't the iPod touch pretty much an iPhone with out the ability to make phone calls?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: iPod touch

    Quote Originally Posted by red66 View Post
    Isn't the iPod touch pretty much an iPhone with out the ability to make phone calls?
    That is what I am thinking, if it is, I might give up my left nut for one. That thing is phenomenal.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: iPod touch

    I have strongly considered an iPhone or perhaps some other version of smart phone, but I'm going to wait until the AT&T does (or doesn't) go through. If it goes through in a reasonable time this year I'll see what kind of service we get around here.

    The press release for the buyout hasn't been updated on the alltel website in months.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: iPod touch

    id go with anything but the icrap

    just saying, get one and youll see.

    palm pre and the droid owns the iphone.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: iPod touch

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeebaseball View Post
    id go with anything but the icrap

    just saying, get one and youll see.

    palm pre and the droid owns the iphone.
    What problems do you see with the iphone?????? If that motha is anything near the iPod touch with decent phone service I'm sold. What are some things you see that are better/worse???? Have you had both????? Just wondering
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •